A2M 0.00% $6.35 the a2 milk company limited

90 cent tomorrow?, page-4

1. 11 Posts.
    Can someone comment on the thought process I am having at the moment:

~In terms of determining where a stock might reach to the next day, what kind of things do most people use? I have seen people use charts and draw channels to work out were the support line and ceiling lines are, is this a common guide for people to use?

If this is the most common method people use then this is what the majority of short term traders will be basing their decisions off, correct? With that in mind I would think that those people might decide the price is currently at its ceiling line and take profit in the morning then by back in when it next hits its support line, in a few days or weeks.~

Is there any merit in this kind of thinking? I agree that this company has a good long term future and plan to buy in however if I could buy in at ~75c as opposed to 84c it would be nice. My thoughts currently are that perhaps it will fall tomorrow due to people anticipating this fall and profit taking only to be snapped up by people like myself who want to get in a few days down the track.

All critique welcome, I am brand new to shares and just love the challenge of assessing people and finance side by side that volatile stocks bring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.