ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

90 cents a floor price, page-19

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Not really mate. I am just simply posting my thoughts and doing my best in clarifying issues that at times are totally way off course and, as usual, baseless. What is the use of someone preaparing a plan of action, if that plan is totally out of line and there is no laws in the Land that will allow it to proceed. IMO it would be a total waste of time on these people's behalf and that time should be allocated to more fruitful things. So, with all of what I am doing, it is only to tell the Forum what IMO is right and what is wrong. I din't waste many years of my life studying and practicing for nothing. Believe me !!!

As to why the usual direction that one that does not hold, should not post unless he/she is ramping is continuously brought up is beyond me. Here with ESG, and following these threads, we have a Moderator that is also an investors and he/she allows anyone to post, regardless if one is a holder of shares or not. That is what a Forum is all about. Poor excuse if you ask me.

Besides, I have held shares in ESG possibly long before many current investors did, and I have said it all along that I may re-enter ESG if I see that there would be a cause for ESG Board to be held accountable. And, don't get me wrong, if you and others will approach thing in the way they should, there is a way. There are times in life that someone should consider if it is worth cutting off their noses to spate their faces, or not. It is like that bloke that cut off his proverbials because his missus was playing up with someone else, to spite her. In the end, what did that achieve ????

Finally, as to the amount of TU's you received simply for telling me that I am wasting my time and energy here, just goes to show the mentality of some posters in these threads. Even when a poster is doing nothing more and nothing less than trying to offer his best advice for a cause that could, in the end, benefit everyone.

Don't get me wrong mate, IMO ESG Board has a lot to answer for, and they should get the full wrap of the law. But, to begin with, my opinion is that you have to try and find a way around that disclaimer part that I brought up for discussion many moons ago, and that was attacked no end by a few posters here. Is there a way around that ?? There may be.!! Now you think about it.!!!! And, as I said before, don't cut your nose to spait your face.

And there you have it. You have asked for my opinion, and there it is.

Good luck mate. And good luck with your investment.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.