IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

90 cents is the price target, page-69

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 839
    Not surprising with the label of 'speculative biotech' stock comes speculation!
    Human nature. High risk v high reward = high speculation, in between price sensitive announcements- data in our case.
    I believe the poster who referenced 5.70 is referring to Nasdaq (currently US$2.90 ADR - 10:1 ratio - circa AU40 cents).
    As we approach the pointy end of Efti P2 trials and publicity grows generally in Lag-3 space, it's inevitable that there will be more FIFO (not literally) posters here on HC.
    At the end of day all we can do is discuss where IMM has been - where it is in terms of efti/761 development (educate newbies) and debate the multiple options IF data proves Efti works - totally agree Ahjay.

Anyone remember the PRR $1 'party train!?'
    That left the station many moons ago - but only to go to be parked up in the sidings....such a long time ago.
    Had it not been for Marc and his entrepreneurial vision shareholdings from those days would be worth nothing.
    Marc cops a fair bit of flak from some but for me he brought us back from the brink. Lucy Turnbull (chairperson at the time) also deserves great credit for supporting Marc's audacious proposal to acquire Immutep.
    And here we are again - on the brink - this time it could be a worldwide cancer fighting success

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.