ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

90% chance of $3, page-436

1. 5,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    They were grilled about the director sales in broker calls. I personally felt it was pretty well explained but director sales never look good. They did however sell like 200k shares each and still own like 11,000,000+. Drop in the ocean to what they own.

These were a couple of quite average guys that poured a huge chunk of their wealth into Aconex. It reached a 1bn+ market cap and they trimmed their position slightly (they didn't sell that much as above) in order to actually enjoy some of their success. It's not a dividend paying stock and won't be for a while so I think that is fair, they still have a heap invested. That was a long time before the recent downgrade (September from memory) and before trump etc.

For what aconex specifically do, they have the most market share, conjext was second. There are many SaaS companies in Europe but they all have their own niche. I'm not 100% sure on ThinkProject! but my understanding is Aconex keeps pouring so much money into product development to ensure they alleviate the risk of competitors by having best product in their chosen field (large scale construction).

Hope that helps, not 100% sure on the second question and would need to research ThinkProject! More specifically.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.