ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

90% chance of $3, page-74

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I don't know if it will rebounce next week. Stocks with a long term up trend can have big fluctuations along the way. I think I posted on ACX a few weeks ago that 'the path to $15 could go back to $6.50 first'. Turned out correct. Could it go down more, yes. That's just markets, and there's many reasons, including short termism most investors.

Read the whole presentation and the call transcript. Question is: is the company on the way to dominating the global construction market? All signs point to yes. There really is no one close competing and they're getting further ahead with Conject acquisition and big enterprise deals and continued growth around world with blue chip clients in Americas and in markets like Middle East and with no direct competitors like Asia. If they keep succeeding at this, it's going to be a much much bigger more valuable company over the next few years, eventually natural monopoly for the service...then it's tech giant, 25-50x current levels, based on any reasonable TAM, share and margin scenario.

Many people who understand and believe in the ACX growth trajectory actually hope and wait for some price dip weeks along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.