MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

90 day ext'n no oppies, page-6

1. 8,606 Posts.
    First and foremost, this removeds fear mongering tactics
    - the real monkeies on MAES back.

In the last wekk we have learned that we have no problem with finance or debt any more or less than any company (Stock-Exchange) needs to.
    Fear tactics are buried with facts now.

a) We have flows at well#1 (in this plan)
    - a condition of work before we moved onto well
    number two. The first was measured at a
    consistent 7million cubic feet per day (not
    chicken feed).

b) We have negotiated finance related business to the degree that it will be safe and sound for another 3 months, come final signatures, which are understood and agreed on, due to now having been formalised.

c) We are moving onto well#2 (in this plan), which appears to be requiring minimal, if any, recompletion
    - which is essentially a good sign of the fact that there are very few foreign bodies in the cavity of our wells hole interior...that there is most probably very little chemical content to this second well and that the area has been stabilised geologically. This will happen very quickly IMO, if it hasnt already been scrutinised via some kind of practical examination already.

d) As shareholders, i think it has been strongly indicated that we are now at the finalisation stages with both these wells. This stage will involve mostly calibration work, where meaasuring the throat widths and pressures and sub-compression stations is imperative and which need to be choreographed/synchronised based on their own will, in order to set up and anticipate oncoming wells and their previously recorded behaviours.

Essentilly, we have a few years of logging to go by for the wells on this acreage at Clear Creek.
    This means we have an an awareness of the regimental/ordered processes required to keep these wells streaming and operating without incident.
    I am satisfied that our latest activity announcment on Clear Creek has confirmed that we have a firm control on the conditions which once held us up (without current logs).

Im of the part-informed beleif that unless otherwise told, we are verging on having flows of between 4-8mmcfpd consistently. Of course this needs to be announced in due time if im right.

Thats my opinoin

;-) Cheers

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.