CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Oh.. I am glad that my post met with your approval.. I am...

1. 3,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683

Oh.. I am glad that my post met with your approval..

I am curious though.. This is a quote from your post

There is no reason why someone who doesn't own or trade a stock can't comment, I see these sorts of comments on hotcops all the time, they normally come from people who are losing money and are a bit touchy on being reminded about their poor decision.

So the reason I am curious about this part is, why would you WANT to remind someone about their poor choice.

When it comes to stocks, I am certain I know my poor choices and no one will be more disapointed about my decisions than me. The last thing I want someone else to do is tell me that I screwed up.. Cause I know...
    The only benefit in telling someone they screwed up is ego.. It benefits the tormenter...

So my question is by your admission (unless I have read your post incorrectly) that is what you are doing... Why???

There are many posters that have you on block for that very reason... Why be that person??

I see your points and some have merit, as do SOME of mine,, (otherwise I wouldn't be at a loss in Cvn). But being that guy isn't something I want to be and I am curious why you chose to be.. (If that is the case)??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $386.1K 1.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 425882 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 256926 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.