ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

90 million funding-last day to apply 19 nov

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    http://www.dpi.vic.gov.au/energy/innovation-and-research/etis/advanced-lignite-demonstration-program/aldp-frequently-asked-questions

good read IMO
    "16 - security re project delivery?'Suitable security will be sought for the project commensurate with the risk. This could range from Performance Bonds to a parent company guarantee. The security requirement will not reduce over the life of the project as the State still requires recourse if fraud, mal-administration or deceptive conduct is discovered later in the project. Note that the government is not seeking to protect itself from the project deliverability – this is achieved by paying grant instalments in arrears, on the achievement of milestones."

Are holders still optermistic in getting some of the 90 million funding?
    Seems to me like ESI will not meet the criteria?

copied this from est website...
    "Environmental Clean Technologies (ASX: ESI) will apply for part of a $90 million government funding package"

"While we have applied for government funding in the past, the narrow selection criteria that previously applied often prevented our Coldry technology from complying. This grant program comes at a very opportune time for your company."

Looks like we know ESI have applied for this funding but have also failed to get funding in the past? Will this time be different? Are the criteria still tough and will then need financial backing?

just asking so please don't bite my head off...just seemed like something you must be thinking about as the closing date is 19 November and it may be beneficial for you guys if funding arrives before then?

just something to think about? you holders always seems so optermistic but looking at the FACTS what are the chances in your opinion?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.