ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

90 million funding-last day to apply 19 nov, page-5

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Lol...... Hey bogs; how do you go about calling it an inferior tech.. If it was so tried and tested wouldn't it have been patented years ago and ESI would probably just some other company.

Thing is Bogs that ECI have a significant amount of data and that data is actually in circulation ... Much of that data very much shows Coldry to as a head and shoulder above what would appear to be all others... Unfortunately the other tech ( that you don't actually o.d any shares in; hasn't spit out any data; the on,y data I seen was from your flyer sighting 10% BCE and them a 25% pulverised BCE or just still lignite... I had a cluckle at that.

Now ESI holders I'm sorry for posting this old link again; but the boys over yonder do not believe anything unless its printed or linked; ( even though they have zip / zero data from their tech)

It's a study giving you an indication of where Coldry sits; it had a few other techs in there; pg 32 is probably a good place for the more simple man to start off it; its a graph with colours....

http://www.brain-c-jcoal.info/news_images/cct_workshop2012/Prof.Mochida.pdf.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $32 16.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 30041044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12484246 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.