ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

90 million funding-last day to apply 19 nov, page-7

1. 6,284 Posts.
    SP3,, It would appear that our IK like disciples enjoy cutting and pasting cameo paragraphs in a manner to create disinformation.

Their conduct would appear no different to the manner in which IK and hand holder, laughed in the faces of the Govt environmental delegation when reprimanded for lack of community consultation. the delegates refer to it in the transcripts,,,they were not amused by thier bother boy M.O. I reckon BM was given the kiss of death back then and the rest has become smoke and mirrors. This information is readily accessible in PDF fromat, and has been posted a number of times here and on T.S.

This pair seem to be holding each other's hands,,, what a coincidence.

I dare say the exposure of facts re BM is not boding well on their falsified sentiment front.

They are appearing to be working in concert,, and are doing a fine job of it !

Well done lads !,,,perhaps they are rehearsing for the next peri-urban community consultation and will rock up claiming to be supportive locals ?

It is of course superficial, artificial and certainly makes no real sense for example to compare the old R&D criteria with the new ALDP guidelines.

Ash Moore was actually invited to the ALDP Govt media launch as a VIP. 2 other CCT tech entities had board members present at the launch. Exergen were conspicuous in their absence.

This can be confirmed by ringing ECT or GW.

ECT did not qualify for much of the old R&D grants because it was deemed they had already paid for the levels of R&D that were on offer and were thus considered too advanced and pre commercial when compared to lab test bench grants etc.

This can be confirmed by contacting ECT.

Perhaps our stock bashers confuse Fortrend with ALDP.

They do sound similar,,,,,and both give credit where credit is due,,, one just rips it back after receiving share tranches at a discount,, then dumps them on market quick smart before the market gets a 3B.

Keep up the good work lads, and watch out for that next Fortrend 3B in a market where the worst performers are micro cap junior explorers,,,elsewhere of course,, not here..

Stock bashers of non Fortrend funded stocks usually mean they want the sentiment lowered for a quick in and out.

Just like Fortrend do !

It's like,,, the hub caps fall off your Camry,,and instead of saying,,,, Oh well,, it was bound to happen,,, lets buy some new hub caps,,,,, you say,,,, bugger,,, this wasn't meant to happen,,,, then go down to the local train station car park,,, and nick a set off someone other punter's parked car

What better time to organise a negative sentiment disinformation hub cap drive, than in the days leading up to an AGM, ,,, a period known re ESI share trading for a bit of sp updraft window dressing, and hub cap nicking.

Readers will recall I suggested a 1.2 to 1.8 sp spread for the days prior to AGM. Lets watch the banzai tree this week.

Cheers lads,, keep up the indicative pre-cursing.

I know where you can get a big tarp with a wheat pattern woven into it ,,, cheap cheap !! and some bleach

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 28865050 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11777181 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.