INA 0.63% $4.76 ingenia communities group

I wonder whether these recent posts are a minority view and...

1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I wonder whether these recent posts are a minority view and suggesting that Ingenia has been acting unethically just doesn't stack up. The land lease model they promote (and very successfully) has been in operation for a number of years with an exceptional take up in most of their developments. Most of these developments are situated in prime coastal areas and they provide the opportunity to live in such areas at a fraction of the cost of buying freehold tiles.
    Sometimes moving location just doesn't work out for some people. Leaving a location they are familiar with, being further removed from family and not having the mindset to be positive and give time to settle in and develop friends all take their toll. To suggest this is unethical on Ingenia's part is simply not fair.
    Rent increases are a fact of life and certainly do not reflect the rapid increase in land values in these coastal areas over the last year.
    Having been a longtime shareholder in this company I have always been impressed by the quality of management and the ethics they display. It is a business and not a charity and I will continue to happily hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.76
Change
-0.030(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.940B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.83 $4.88 $4.76 $3.642M 761.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7958 $4.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.77 587 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.