90 percent of NSW already have first vaccine dose, page-28

1. 13,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2730
    80 percent jabbed means

80 percent over the age of 16
    Means 56 percent of approx entire population
    As far as I’m aware

Under 16 is excluded from headline targets so we reach opening up quicker after they quietly abandoning covid zero policies

to open up quicker as they went on vax drive , (suddenly it was still too slow )

to reach their target quicker they reduced the time between doses

this was because any dose is a good dose they said- and everyone wants to get back to life after death and hospitalisations didn’t materialize even as people were in lockdowns

clearly vax increases have seen doomsday targets missed - so that’s good

problem of course if the mantra - vax will reduce severe illness requiring hospitalization and death rightfully highlighted especially by people concerned with vax were correct imo

at the time of reducing time between doses there was data usa and uk and elsewhere indicating that there was a big increase in breakthrough covid infections - people vaccinated that still get covid- get severely sick- go to hospital - and die

government here continued with mantra - ignoring overseas data as it didn’t suit them , presumably for greater good to get people vaxed

sadly now there are increasing numbers of people partly and fully vaxed listed as dying from covid

so as some of the jab concerned pointed out - enter la boosters

as can be seen all week - numbers vaxed vs unvaxed has started to and has for sure today in nsw flipped to reflect other experiences overseas

11 die from covid in nsw this morning 7 were vaccinated

this data may make others dig in not to be vaxed as their concerns of overseas data have materialized here

booster will be required - first approvals for some have been approved already

but vax numbers are up- nsw approaching 90 first dose

hopefully soon with these numbers all members of society whatever they choose can get back to life because the data is the data - don’t need to be a scientist —- government claims jab would significantly reduce severe illness hospitalisations and death are not in the data now - I sorta understand why they ignored the experiences of others ( get vax rates way up)

But mission almost complete - hopefully vaxer and non vaxer can get back to life - together soon

and that the death rate can stay low in relative terms ( vaxed or not) going forward and that threats of people losing their jobs or business because they choose no jab can be hosed down quickly over time with so many now having taken the jab

I had my second one this week - some bad side effect again but thought I had no choice if I ever wanted to visit friends and family in other states or overseas -

I have no problem sitting with an unjabbed as we both seem from data here today and that of overseas to have the same small percentage chance of getting severe illness- ending up in hospital or dying with these vaccination rates now

the right to choose is very important imo- hopefully soon the authoritarian manner in which governments have been run in oz will end and that - a persons right to choose will be restored

imagine that - a normal Christmas or New Year’s Eve - politicians doing some work rather than talking covid 99 percent of the time —

oh wait - side effect I’m dreaming-

anyhooo roll on the boosters-
    annual shots-
    weekly shots -
    daily shots to all the vacine makers share prices

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.