MOM 0.00% 0.4¢ moab minerals limited

To those hanging in there on hopium, I hope you don't get burnt...

1. 1,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    To those hanging in there on hopium, I hope you don't get burnt further.

Think rationally about the strategy of DCA and waiting for a hypothetical mythical 'pump'. This is the talk of all good rookies who are net donators. Is this a good investment strategy? Notwithstanding if everyone is waiting for this to get out, how will this affect share price being able to increase?

Also notwithstanding, believe it or not, ASX does require you to have something tangible to announce. What are you waiting for from MOM that you think is going to be tangible and good enough to actually make people want to buiy the stock? What if they find nothing? or nothing economical? The tenements are well known already.

An alternative could be this keeps going nowhere burning cash (salaries) until the next capital raise and dilution. Which one is more likely?

When you have prophets like dejamls007 condascendingly saying 'cheer up' and that it's a 'cheap buy now' because it's going to 'pump' - it is often not a good sign. Ironically the person making a loss from this point was...... dejamls007. No surprises there.

DLC now MOM - think about the logic around a name change and consolidation. Had to be done in order to keep on keeping on.... keep on doing raises and dilutions. It is indeed smoke and mirrors.

Is all this doing funding certain individuals lifestyles further?

Remember, at the moment there is no resource. Nothing.
    Last edited by tradeprofits: 08/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.848M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4731496 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3003795 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.