AAR 1.28% 7.7¢ astral resources nl

jazzapat, I wouldn't expect them to give us any update on...

1. TDS
    725 Posts.
    jazzapat, I wouldn't expect them to give us any update on Mandilla till the next quarterly. They already said on their FAQ's on their website that due to backlog's in the labs they could be stalled from 4-8 weeks (which considering an announcement was due mid April puts that as due a week ago at the very latest). There was also the mention that they may have to reassess the samples which means it could take even longer, so it's anyones guess now. True, a simple update would be nice but they've never done that before so why would they start now? ;)

Unfortunately for us holders, this means the SP will probably go much lower, scarily, I can see it going sub 4c over the next few weeks with no news and my charts aren't telling me any different. I wouldn't even bother waiting for the KP PFS at the moment to give us any relief, if it is taking this long to get Mandilla results out then you can expect it will take a hell of a lot longer for KP. This is going to be a very long waiting game for us all now and I wouldn't expect the SP is going to do anything till sometime next year if KP gets started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $72.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.7¢ $9.307K 120.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7443 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.