HDR hardman resources limited

Merkin,I said the report was downbeat not the cashflows. It...

1. 276 Posts.
    Merkin,

I said the report was downbeat not the cashflows. It comes across to myself that Mr Potter is very happy for Tullow to have HDR. At the moment his thinking is that the deal will be done by the end of this year. His words not mine

As regards the cashflows I said from the start that they only had £60 million spare cash and I was told in no uncertain terms that their cash in hand was $270 million which gave the impression of HDR being much more fluid than the current quarterly report says they are. Why then should I not give myself a pat on the back when the report says A$139.4 million converted by 2.5 = £55.76 million. I see nothing wrong in that.

However in relation to 910 barrels following oileak's post I was wondering if when the compressors played up they were sucking up sludge and had to burn off some oil because it was unsaleable and this could account for the difference but you reasoning could also be sound. I was surprised that our daily figure was 4980bopd I have been expecting around 6000 bopd

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.