HDR hardman resources limited

Hi Merkin,I take no offense what so ever. I am down to earth and...

1. 276 Posts.
    Hi Merkin,

I take no offense what so ever. I am down to earth and expect little but appreciate everything I recieve. So when dealing with money I always take the worst case senario and build upon it for better things. I never overvalue a situation and then become disappointed when it fails because I have been over optimistic.

Even here I had every expectation of Mauritania turning out a winner. I thought HDR would benefit from Mauritania greatly. Mauritania may still turnout a winner but I do not believe HDR will be around to share in any success. Uganda has been a revelation to me and I am investing in companies that are there thanks to HDR.

I will not rubbish Mr Potter and his team because I do not think they particularly want this current episode on their CV. They have been left holding the parcel when the music stopped. If results from Mauritania had been different I think HDR would have survived on their own. It is a shame the timing is all wrong for HDR given another year or two when Mauritania is more established as an oil and gas producing area and Uganda starting up HDR would have had so much money rolling in they would have been on the takeover trail themselves.

I just feel that the past year has turned into a sorry tale for HDR

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.