911 no plane hit wtc , page-69

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Fritz
    I know that there is alot of info out there regarding peak oil but a lot of disinfo as well. i note that the reference in the article to non-OPEC peak oil is within the next 5years and for OPEC oil within a few decades.
    I don't know if you remember but a few years ago all the talk was of peak oil occuring around 2005, now it has been pushed out again, in the non OPEC case by 8 years (from 2005) and decades in the case of OPEC.
    Back in the 70's we had the Club of Rome report predicting the immanent demise of oil back then. I just tend to sit back and watch how the story changes over time(not just peak oil, but global warming,global cooling from the 80's, ozone depletion panics etc etc).
    I am truly agnostic on a lot of these issues as I know that I don't know but I realise that everyone else is in the same boat.Anyone who is in a position to really know will not be straight out telling the truth, as there are always many more considerations, economic, political and psychological than just some pure adherance to the truth(whatever that may be).

Ever notice how often experts(so-called ) disagree profoundly?Why is that?
    Is it a case of how Winston Churchill observed once during the war( but possibly equally valid at other times) " truth is such a precious commodity that she must always be accompanied by a bodyguard of lies"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.