911 - postscript......

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    my final post on 911 and a few observations.....

1. it is apparent from even a cursory look at the replies to my original post that those who have done the least research protest the loudest......

2. if you are interested in any real follow up I suggest you do as Harcourt suggested and visit the website:

www.ae911truth.org

and watch the videos under the tab 'evidence' where professional qualified engineers, architects and physicists pull apart any theory except controlled demolition for the destruction of the twin towers.

a more 'colourful' video is that of Jesse Ventura ex-US governor who looks at the Pentagon debacle, you can find that at

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrZ14NRbT-s

3. a final small piece of information. One day before the Pentagon attack Rumsfeld, the Secretary of Defence, went on national TV and admitted he could not account for $3.2 trillion dollars of Defence Department spending - and which of the Pentagon offices was hit by the attack the very next day? - the offices containing the computers and financial records of the Pentagon..... yep, that was $3.2 TRILLION dollars.....

you still think you know what happened on 911?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.