911 - postscript......, page-17

1. 398 Posts.
    Mate I have seen loose change 3 or 4 times over the past 5 years or so when google videos first came out. Initially I thought it was quite convincing, that is until i researched the alternative point of view and a simply google search debunks everything that these conspiracy theories put forward.

If you had bothered to have researched the alternative view to these conspiracy theories you would see the scientific consensus is against you. But this is not good enough for the truthers...every expert, engineering body, university, firefighter or emergency worker that pulled out bodies that comes out to constantly disprove your theory is shouted down.. 'the feds got to him', 'he's scared to say otherwise', 'they were in on it', 'of course he would say that'etc etc....

The conspiracy theorist argument relies on small anomalies that exist between the proven facts. So any questions that we are left with are automatically proof that they are right. The problem now is that so many people are in on the conspiracy that they start to contradict one another. eg. The flight to PA apparently did not exist according to some of the bloggers yet others claimed they were shot down by a fighter jet. Your argument depends on which blog you read first.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.