Grahod: I was awake that night watching Foxtel. First reports...

1. 1,082 Posts.
    Grahod: I was awake that night watching Foxtel. First reports "light aircraft into tower". Looked like it to me, small hole, bit of smoke. Then watched (over the shoulder) of commentator, jet crash into second tower. ... No conspiracy, just a couple of islamic pieces of garbage that were unlucky. Unlucky!! unlucky because the guy in the first row of the second jet, was a Canadian ham salesman, carrying samples in his briefcase. What was the last thing that went through the "islamic" pilot's mind??? A briefcase full of ham samples. The U.S. state dept. did not want to release the following information due to cultural sensitivities. The first plane , the pilots seats were upholstered in "pigskin", so you already know what went through that "islamic" pilot's mind. Moving on to the Pentagon plane, short flight, so only ham sambo's being served. Ditto, ditto. The next downed aircraft was carrying two "prize" hogs to a county fair. Fair to say, immolated with the "islamic" pilots. KEEP THIS A SECRET, Muslims must not know, or they will think it's a conspiracy!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.