911 - postscript......, page-39

1. 398 Posts.
    Meerkat,

Good response, The NIST report is 10,000 plus pages and took 7 years to compile. I do not have the scientific or engineering acumen to understand any of it so am not an authority at all. In honesty i couldn't be bothered reading it either. It is however the most comprehensive study on the WTC so it does hold some weight. With that in Mind I am more inclined to listen to what the lead investigator has to say regarding the findings than a blogger or you tube poster. I looked at your AE911 website and again i dont pretend to be an authority on anything scientific but do give credence to the guys who spent 7 years studying it as opposed to a collection of other industry types who are looking from a far.

FYI, i dont for one second believe that everything is kosher when it comes to transparency in govt, particularly in foreign policy. Nor do I think it should be. I can appreciate some of the anomalies in the 911 docos however, from my perspective what they put forward is a far cry from anything suggesting it is an inside job, particularly their propensity to find a small whole in the argument and then justify the inside job story with articles and quotes that are mostly unrelated.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.