911 - postscript......, page-51

1. 7,453 Posts.
    grahod,have a look at this filmed no more than 5mins after pentagon attack,i know you cant change your mind cause its made up

but please tell me,on these shots of the entry point,with firemen there within 5mins,max 10mins how 5300gallons of aviation fuel did not burn totally the front section of the building on ?

the top section of the building was still intact,now be honest here,its here for you to see,no impact for tail,no impact for wings,because all the windows to the left and right where wings would have hit

now i think you maybe need to dtop asking questions and start answering them

these are basic,non refutable mainstream cnn filming,round hole entry,you say fire burned evidence,in this you can see
    left and right there is still office furniture tables etc on both sides intact

are you being honest with yourself that wreakage all burned up,in this is also evidence of dozens of other plane wrecks
    motors etc not burned up solid steel lol with 10mins of firebrigade being there

supposed terrorists trained in cessnors flew aircraft point blank right on target at 530km 1 story of the ground?

are you sure the mainstream story dosent begin with

once upon a time?

www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.