'1) What 'vast criminal web' are you referring to? Or are you...

1. 4,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    '1) What 'vast criminal web' are you referring to? Or are you just making an assumption?'

Are you suggesting that one man pulled this off?

I think it's a safe assumption that whoever pulled it off was a vast criminal web. The assume otherwise is absurd.

In answer to your previous jibe at me about taking 'the intellectual highground', I'm not claiming to be the be all and end all, I'm just saying that to me, with a science and maths background, the official story is plausible. I welcome any disscussion that has scientific merit, but most who pose the scientific discrepancies are merely copying them from websites and I doubt they fully understand what they regurgitate.

I am not trying to look down on anyone, I guess I was pointing out a problem with the 'Internet age' and people professing words of wisdom (on many different topics) copied from various websites, without the ability to evaluate credibility, and understand what they say.

And P2W, I don't know why the pentagon released a selected few frames. But this points neither here nor their IMO.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.