911. what's your take on it?, page-70

1. 7,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Grahod the sheeple!

If it doesnt prove anything then you opinion is one just one of the sheeple...
    How about answering the physics of the temperature difference....I think you believe the tripe fed by the media and the US government....especially the US media...

Show me the pictures of the plane hitting the pentagon...Tell me why so many wintness heard explosions and more explosions even in the basements of the WTC....and in WTC 7.

Pull it is a demolition term...And WTC 7 wasnt hit by a plane. but I guess fire is your proof!
    Silverstein is a crock....And he claim on two attacks....

The truth of physics seems to hurt sheeple like you!

The operation was all about money fool!
    And people profited from it especially the Warmongers and the armourment industries that have incesious ties to the US govnut at the time....
    Put Options increased dramatically just before the attacks and thats fact....Warnings were out thats a fact!
    Who got the contracts for the removal of the rubbish of WTC complex...Controlled Demolition....FACT!
    Contracts are big business from govnt and many provide big $$$$ espcially the Carlyle group....

Sheeple like you continually provide the stupid opinions and concerning the 2.3 trillion as I said unaccounted for by the defense department...How convient all computers and records were lost when you saw the plane hit the penatgon...Oh proof is the 5 frames of one of the most CTV'd buildings on the planet..2.3 trillion of Spending....What did they spend it on? then bang up in smoke by an aliminium flying can that punched right through to the 3rd ring.. FACT!

Get your factss DYOR you may learn something an stop making opinionate tripe from your trough...Sheeple!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.