"...refreshing.."?? I usually agree with most of your posts MS,...

1. 4,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    "...refreshing.."?? I usually agree with most of your posts MS, but are we talking about the same Chief Commissioner that oversaw many Covid lockdown protests where old ladies were taken to the ground, independant media reporters arrested because they didn't support the government narrative etc etc. I think you'll find that Victoria's CC is very much in the pocket of Dan the Man, yep that same Dan that is farcking up this state.

Incidentally, many of the arrests relating to Covid 'offences' and their subsequent court hearings have either been withdrawn at the last minute by Police or have been dismissed. In one case Police were forced to issue a written apology to the independant media reporter.

I think you'll find that the CC's comment are not much more than lip service. Most cops are genuinely good people but there certainly are many dropkicks amongst them as there are in all walks of life. It's only going to get worse as VicPol in particular are unable to recruit the numbers they need and are resorting to contacting previous 'rejects' in an effort to fill the void.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.