ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

$950 mil potential market for cancer for ado

1. 1,149 Posts.
    >>Anteo, NZ Diagnostics join forces on ovarian research

BRISBANE-based company Anteo Diagnostics and the Australian-owned company New Zealand Diagnostics have agreed to collaborate on an assay development project in the field of female ovarian monitoring which Anteo says has a potential market of $A948.3 million.<<

The snippets of info found on the website of biotecnologynews.net website. They also state that ADO is currently in advanced talks with many companies including the MD's previous employer ROCHE. Also that his comments in moving on as MD from ROCHE was stated as being an opportunity that was too good to pass up. Then he moved onto to Anteo. As was alluded to in their previous presentations they are in talks with several majors in the industry. Only a matter of time- IMO.

This biotech site is worth joining as it has some good info in the boitach field.

All signs point north to me. After BANGS, I would be very surprised if others do not follow to keep a competitive advantage with Anteo's biotech.

With a current MC of 20 mil... It's potential income could be tens of mil pa- IMO. In a very short period of time.

No wonder the ROCHE MD, now CEO of ADO has moved on to this opportunity.

Wish I saw it several months ago... Yet like most others only knew about the company after the signing of the BANGS contract.

IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $6.865K 328.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1999959 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 218775 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.