NMT 2.25% 8.7¢ neometals ltd

$960 Per Tonne, page-10

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    This company could do a lot more with investor relations/marketing itself. For example this announcement could have talked about how much is currently being sold at 4% and 6%, and how many tonnes will be sold at 6% in future and provide some numbers how this will effect bottom line for min and for nmt portion. The biggest challenge for investors is valuing this company, and management are not making it easy. Our biggest asset is the 14% stake in mt Marion, and valuing that is a challenge. Imo it sits somewhere between $100 and $300 mil alone. Big range! We need to see more inflows to value it! Then there is our 30% stake in Hanna's resources, which went up by 11% today! Then all the cash and receivables (easy to calculate). And all our mid term prospects which is even harder to value. So I understand why today's announcement didn't effect sp, its because we are hard to currently value, so this just adds to the uncertainty valuation pile.
    What I can say is this, I'm fairly confident we have found a bottom. Our current sp is backed by strong assets, and the only way from here is up. Just need to be a little patient for the trend to turn, then we should be all good. I feel for the long term holders, but I think youll all be rewarded very soon! We can all catch up for a 50c party!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $57.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.4¢ $15.75K 182.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 110000 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 21520 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.