PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

97m to 98 m, page-45

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""i'm not looking at the positives i'm looking at what options WEG have IF they decide NOT to go ahead with the sale.. ""

IMHO ST, there are quite a few available to them.

Just a few...

1) They could lodge a Sect.249D. And, if they did, will the rest of the Chinese support them, or will they support us. That is a good guessing competition and well worth the definition of the $64k dollars question.
    But, based on what they have been able to achieve with the support of the Chinese in HK when we were subjected to that long period of suspension, I wouldn't be counting on any help from the other Chinese.
    I could also be wrong, but I am basing my opinion on what the history told us.

2) They could sell their shares forcing the sp to go down to a very very low level. What about if they were to force the sp to 1 cent.??
    Would it still be easy for us to raise more capital.???

3) If option 2 is chosen, and they were to sell out of their holdings, they would still retain 50% of Cockatoo and, most importantly, they would still be entitled to collect their % commission for any of the Iron Ore sold.

And there could be more.

I am praying that they will just accept the offer put to them, and walk away happily. That is all I am asking and hoping for.
    If they do, we might stand a chance.

Let me also add that I don't like, and I am always suspicious, of someone sending some gorgeous looking girls to pamper and/or attract the attention of shareholders at an AGM/EGM. :-)) :-))

I will leave the rest to you.

ST there are times that someone has to put the rosed coloured glasses away and look at reality.

Yes mate, Realities and Facts. Not fallacies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.