CVN 0.00% 20.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

9876 you pick it well. up or down tomorrow, page-136

1. 356 Posts.
    On what, god given reason would you buy today? Risk is ok, but in this market, on a Friday!!! holy cow! That's some juice..

On the god given reason that we have a cashed up producer with millions in the bank and selling $1 million worth of oil every two days.

In the absence of a crytal ball I have no idea where the market will bottom so since somebody offered me their 26c shares for the above I accepted gladly even with the posibility that it may be cheaper still in days to come.

It is already a ridicilous bargain and if I have to sit on it for a few weeks-months so be it?? I'll sleep well tonight despite what the dow may do.

There is no way known that I would do the same for a non producing, short of cash spec which CVN is not.

Sooner or later the panic merchants will realize the error of their ways, the turnaround will come 1 day .. why not tonight.

Nothing changes the fundamentals of what CVN have or do on a daily basis and if it gets even sillier I have an adoring aunt so I'll beg and borrow some more

Its only a matter of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $366.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $508.1K 2.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 616799 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1035102 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.