CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

On what, god given reason would you buy today? Risk is ok, but...

1. 356 Posts.
    On what, god given reason would you buy today? Risk is ok, but in this market, on a Friday!!! holy cow! That's some juice..

On the god given reason that we have a cashed up producer with millions in the bank and selling $1 million worth of oil every two days.

In the absence of a crytal ball I have no idea where the market will bottom so since somebody offered me their 26c shares for the above I accepted gladly even with the posibility that it may be cheaper still in days to come.

It is already a ridicilous bargain and if I have to sit on it for a few weeks-months so be it?? I'll sleep well tonight despite what the dow may do.

There is no way known that I would do the same for a non producing, short of cash spec which CVN is not.

Sooner or later the panic merchants will realize the error of their ways, the turnaround will come 1 day .. why not tonight.

Nothing changes the fundamentals of what CVN have or do on a daily basis and if it gets even sillier I have an adoring aunt so I'll beg and borrow some more

Its only a matter of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $386.1K 1.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 425882 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 256926 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.