CVN 2.56% 19.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Re-entry isn't soley with cvn Gnome. It has more to do with the...

1. 354 Posts.

Re-entry isn't soley with cvn Gnome. It has more to do with the US of A.

Once they can pull a week or so of green together, and some forecasts turn positive, the whole shooting match is down the pooper.

I'm not fussed on an entry price for cvn, as you say they have the goods regardless. I was in at higher average than now and wasn't concerned at all, but security / potential is key for me.

I'm more on the lookout for new oil discoveries, that will generate interest again, and drive the sp back up...

Lower that tax burden and maximise profit.

Civil unrest? Bah, too many $$ going into the Thai govt pockets for there to be any concern there. Inland and out of reach of harms way..
    CVN / POE back the local community and pour cash direct to the economy - no issue at all.

As for a downramp? Well there would be the assumption that the next ann will drive the sp back up, I'm just saying it cooked it's run in anticipation and it'll retrace to these levels once more..

FWIW, I call this the cvn bottom. She won't go any further south than 25 imo - 'They' won't let it happen. The bot has buggered off, it's being protected from any further fall..

If I had cash spare, I'd be buying up for long term, but then how long is that these days? I'd rather sit, wait and miss the start by a week than get in now.. Contrary to me believing this is bottom..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $339.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ $198.4K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 953400 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 481616 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.