CVN 2.56% 19.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

9876 you pick it well. up or down tomorrow, page-3

1. 356 Posts.
    The fact remains that CVN circumstances have changed a lot lately.

While there was uncertainty before whether they would actually deliver the promised 15000 bod by the end of the year the latest confirmation of in excess of 3000 bopd has us almost there.

Even at a very conservative $30 per barrel profit for us after taxes , expenses etc we must be adding about 1 1/2 Mill to the bottom line every week.

The discount we get for lower quality is easily ofset by the exchange rate so the price we get is still over $100 per barrel and is likely to stay thereabouts.

Knowing all this it still beats me why seemingly intelligent beings are content with a miserable few cents every now and again waiting to sell into announcements and hopeing to buy a few cents cheaper a few days later.
    The savaging of the price had nothing to do with non performance or over-promissing but was by forced selling by instos to survive the sub prime fiasco.
    A lot of scared holders panicked along the way

Surely a cashed up company with zero debt, top management... even with the number of shares on issue ..like CVN that produces in excess of 5000 bopd can not be ignored for to long by the instos.

To each his own , I have been fortunate to be buying lately and have no intention of selling something with CVN's assets in the miserable 30 cent range.

I have even stopped buying lottery tickets ... there is no need. In a years time I will have won the top prize with my CVN holdings.

I am blessed to be trading in this wonderful market environment.
    Such prices and opportunities may not come again for a while.

Needless to say I hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $339.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ $198.4K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 953400 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 481616 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.