CVN 6.06% 15.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

9876 you pick it well. up or down tomorrow, page-39

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Woodgnome with the American market the bailout is not the saviour everyone will hope it will its about the tightness of money supply. That small to medium companies that will not be able to access the flow of cash to expand or grow that will be the biggest problem and will hit the job market the hardest. Even here the banks have tightened up the supply of mone, hence the Government here loaning 4 bil to the non lenders to create competition. The whole mess I wish it was that easy to fix but I think we will see a lot of ups and downs for the next 18 months before things really settle as no doubt we are in a bear market which markets generally take 2 years to get over. Even though a lot of us have talked about selling and trading the dips which is fine if you trade them, Companies like cvn come 18 months will really be booming as they have the cash flow to hit the ground running.

Sometimes for long term investors its easy to be distracted on the bigger picture by background noise from markets and traders and not really looking at the underlying factors. Which is cash flow that will in the next couple of years allow CVN to enter in some partnerships on ther own terms with those not as cashed up but exciting prospects none the less, Ted is no one fool and I am sure would be eyeing off suitable projects that will benefit the right mix for CVN exciting long term for those with the foresight to be in ultra long term. But for myself I can't help but trade them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $277.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.3¢ 15.5¢ $134.7K 860.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 982414 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1077039 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.