CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

I wasn't having an arguement or go at you 9876.For a transaction...

1. 356 Posts.
    I wasn't having an arguement or go at you 9876.

For a transaction to take place there have to be buyers and sellers.
    You never know .. I may even have bought some of your shares in the last few days. So you are happy and I am happy

As to the forced selling by JPM and others ..they are probably gone now and there should not be the same amount of pressure.
    As to why the instos aren't buying back in a frenzy at the moment .. probably because there is still some uncertainty out there and they can afford to wait.

Look at the bounce towards the end today and yesterday... someone propping up the price you think ... well maybe , or the big boys are slowly accumulating at the end of the day when the price is pretty set.

Why on earth would CVN with all the known things about cash and production NEED PROPPING up in the 30c range.

"Think about it - logically and rationally; not pie in the sky dreams of overnight grandeur."

I thought this type of comment would be more appropriate to the myriad of hopefulls out there who produce nothing and only hold acerage to be drilled next year where they may or may not find anything.
    Not to mention raising additional funds to pay for it all in this environment.

Pie in the sky dreams of overnight garndeur ???? for a cashed up company with a million plus in profits per week..

Now this is the type of dream I like.

In any case good trading to all us past and present holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $386.1K 1.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 425882 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 256926 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.