CVN 2.63% 18.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

9876 you pick it well. up or down tomorrow, page-6

1. 354 Posts.
    No - not having a go at all Jesi.. It's all good.. I accept different views, they helped me get to where I was pushing that sell button - and the buy button originally.. There is no such thing as the right decision, or the best trading strategy. I'm not retired sitting in the Bahamas, for a reason..!!

We agree tho, the fundamentals will always remain..

CVN is a safe haven, it needs propping because when the major stocks run, the funds have to come from somewhere..

"Overnight Grandeur" refereed to the resurgence of the SP, and an unrealistic thought that 60c will be realized sooner, rather than later..

Like I said, I've sold out in the eye of the storm...... Just waiting for the rest to blow over before I pick up the pieces and go another 10 rounds.. I have my eye on the weather channel....

I told my wife I was selling up. I also told her I was quite happy to hold as I do have the long term confidence.. Realistically, I want the best of both worlds, so I'm off to play banks with a dead cat.
    I'm also not complaining if I miss the odd boat - or don't get a Guernsey every game..

There is no loyalty in business, no surety in life - we can only do what we think is best for today.. ( That's my own. :D )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $330.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 17.5¢ $2.186M 11.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 986142 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 1259013 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.