CVN 3.13% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

WOW what a day to start the week!!!98 I think they extended the...

1. 688 Posts.
    WOW what a day to start the week!!!

98 I think they extended the ban on shorting financials but can go no further than the 15th, I remember reading this somewhere but I have been doing so much "reading" lately I can't remember where I saw it.

Comoddities across the board are getting dropped, as funds unwind to pay redemptions. Amazing as every time in the past when there has been this fear around, although not to this degree, gold has boomed. This time is US treasuries getting all the money, to the point that the return as almost zero%. US dollar is up against everything else due to money flowing into US. Totally new learning curve this time around, nothing seems to be following historic behaviour. new territory I guess.

I think all markets will drop tonight, it is just a matter of how much!!! Europe is starting to fold, there will be some more in US this week (my opinion), and I am beginning to wonder about ozie banks with the govt trying to let them off hook with interest rates.

I wonder if this week we will see the cashed up funds start to run takeover rulers on stocks ripe for the picking. There are plenty...

I must say I am stunned at cvn's drops, we always seem to go double the rest of the market, 11% today alone.

speechless 8(

we certainly live in interesting times...

Phil, this time I think I will agree with you...

Steve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $295.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $556.2K 3.435M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 271853 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 468186 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.