LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

99.3 % shareholders are not selling, page-23

1. 12 Posts.
    Have been quietly watching this forum for some time and admit to have been influenced and been burned. Now see stock going nowhere and after all the bullsh$t anns. and rampers with multi-nics (on co payroll?) have realised it must have all been a game of smoke & mirrors. and private enrichment by a select few. Should have listened to my mates over in the wild west telling me years ago that MD's business experience is mostly in used car sales, and none in industry that the co wants to be a player, and certainly - up until LUM - absolutely zip international business experience. No wonder he's been chewed up and spat out by the likes of Disney and apparently made huge mistakes like Totius, Mega, etc. And don't tell me that Disney only just discovered they didn't have the budget for this sign and had to say no - after a month's free exposure. There's got to be more to this story we're no being told. Also have to remember that from hardware perspective co is in an industry where technical developments have been extremely fast paced over last few years, so I'll bet that Lum's special technoilogy developed at least 6 years ago aint so special anymore. Big colour screens have onlyt been around 7 yrs or so, and the smart ones in Piccadilly, Vegas and Times Square look a darn sight better than the old ones you see at footy. BIG advancements I'd say. Has Lum kept pace? With only 4 scrrens up, its possibly unlikely. hence - after all the effort and $10m of our money has been p#ssed away and activities with Pepsi, CCU, Barcelona, deals announced for Scanadanvia etc which never eventuiated etc - nobody is beating a path to their door to buy. somebody needs to do proper due diligence on screen technology and find out for sure if Lums stuff is in fact any good when compared to what else is available around the world. If it is then two things: why doesnt the co have orders coming out of their ears, and why is current management still there. I agree with the chorus on this forum; an EGM must be called, and i promise to find the time to go over there armed with eggs and tomatoes - and at least get entertainment value from my stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.