E25 2.44% 20.0¢ element 25 limited

99.95% High Purity Manganese, page-345

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks for the response WTT! I had lost track of that announcement from Jan 2021, it will be interesting to see when the Quarterly comes out to see if this has been exercised.

This same oddity that you are referring to is the one that I have been hanging out for more information on too - what is our stockpile situation and will we get that info in the quarterly? This will give us an indication on how close to nameplate we are but also show whether we can expect some profitable quarters following this one. If there are stocks waiting at port hedland it could be advantageous to be waiting for a larger ship to lower costs but also to reduce the impact of there being less ships available also.

The speculation that ships going under OMH could but that above assumption to bed though, as if we have missed shipments then this quarter could be in better condition than previously thought. I had a bit of a search around but am not as savvy as some others on here and can't find an archive - would be very interested to see if shipments from OMH can be confirmed or denied.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.