E25 0.00% 34.0¢ element 25 limited

99.95% High Purity Manganese, page-480

1. 2,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    NMC and NMx batteries will stay.

LG building a plant in Indo. Tesla about to. That means Nickel batteries. Nickel batteries include Manganese.

I think popularity of LFP is due to the fact there is a deficit in Nickel Sulfate, hence price spiked promoted LFP which apparent unlimited supply of materials but LFP cost also spiked.

Gotion to start mass production of semi solid state batteries in 2022. Gotion = VW. They will make LFP up to 200 Kwh/kg and NM 400 Kwh/kg.

Cars with NMC can have half the batteries in NMC version for same range. Or looking different way they will also be more efficient to run as well in terms of consumption of electricity as they are lighter.

once supply of Ni and Co is sorted, NMC batteries will be produce in mega industrial amounts.

Jeff Dahn patented 100 year NMC battery last week. That means you buy potentially buy a $40k car today, and then you transfer the battery into your next car 5 years later at $20k without the battery and you put your used one in. Oh, may be this is a stupid thought....

anyways, market waiting to confirm nameplate production before taking any risk with e25, it had enough on unfulfilled promises, so I guess it will start moving on facts from now on.

Last edited by PirataCzornomaz: 30/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.