LKE 0.00% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

99.97 !!!!!!, page-127

1. 834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    The thing is we have cash (supposedly $3m). Remember Hazen and Novonix will need payments so probably less than this at our disposal. I'm happy to dilute to 1B SOI if needed to get this to DFS, batteries produced by Novonix and bulk samples to Offtakers. If this then translates to significant re rate as I suspect it will then that's great.

Key point I would think is that any partner that wants on the project will be needing to value it based on DFS NPV and subsequently pay accordingly. A potential cornerstone investor may have a bargain on there hands at present if they present themselves.

Risk here is a takeover, something I keep thinking about more and more. The lower this stays as they prove up the project the more likely this is. MORE SO when the majors are in Argentina already.

Market cap appreciation is what is needed now. Results are amazing but you need the market to buy into what you are selling. Until they prove volume, it works in batteries and Offtakers line up I think the share price will remain a constant and a takeover is more and more likely. The questions then become do we get to see true value....probably not, but it will be better then 5.6c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $100.0K 2.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772772 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 655259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.