LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Thats wonderful but most of the lithium brine industry centres...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Thats wonderful but most of the lithium brine industry centres around evaporation ponds. With respect I disagree. Steve has mentioned that larger players are now looking at DLE. You seriously want those 'successful indiduals'. Steve is 2 years ahead of the 'know hows'. There is no one with the credentials because this is a new way for the Lithium Industry. I don't want a dinosaur on the board. Your starting to read like Bob Lutz.

Investors just needs to be patient. (Day traders and short sellers can go to hell) What the market wants to see is the pilot plant in Kachi. That is where the next real movement will come. It is the final stage of proof work and only a few months away..
    Novonix will not move the needle. Steve has told us how big the pilot plant is in respect to its dimensions. Damn thing fits on the back of a truck. If its true this will be even better than Standard Lithiums pilot plant. Management is all about finding the right partnerships. At this stage it is about technology partners. Need Engineers. Lilac are deploying them. That is more important. Steve has never changed his strategy. Talented engineers are way more valuable than a change in board members. Of course that will change at some point but by then Steve would have done all the hard work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.