IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

I don't know why someone opened this thread. It is totally fine...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I don't know why someone opened this thread. It is totally fine if people waste their time to complain about IOT! And do not think that because of all of these complains the stock price drops. The stock price drops because IOT perfomrs very ver veryyyy bed since 1year since I invested. I invested when there was a hype that they are going to launch Roame and even Roame Pro (or how the name was the second generation of roame was called). They also had some smart watches. And they also had over the top communication. And a big pipeline of products and and and...

But at the end they came out with nothing! Sean is earning 350k $ a year and IOT had a revenue of 0$. A human intellect is asking, how this can be possible?!?!!!! Why the spend so much money on one person instead of invetigating in some engineers?

Unfortunately I am also a holder of IOT. Now I can not sell my shares because they are worthless.

I also think, that the IOT managers are squeezing this company as much as possible. That's why we had a capitalraising this day. With this raising they are going to pay their salaries as long as possible. Or do you think they are going to invest this money in new products? No, not at all. It is just a matter of time when IOT dried out.

Please do not think that downrampers can influence a share price in the long term. No they cant. Once they will announce a big revenue the share price will rise. With or without down- or uprampers! But first of all they need to create a revenue. And do not spend all for one person or only for the management. It is unbelievable how the management can be so narcissistic and put all the money in their pockets as long as they achieved nothing!!!

Why you guys here think the had a capital raise?

But what I also not understand how the share holders from IOT can sell their shares with a loss? It ist for sure that everyone of us made loss so far! If you invest in IOT you need to bring time along. Or do you really think once you invest the companies shareprice will rise ad infinitum?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.