IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

99% Negative post all day, Why ?, page-55

1. 9,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Quote from announcement from Duffel executive director.

Do you reckon it is a play on words??? Thinks by not using Cash flow positive or a accounting term? Is this misleading or are IOT really having more inflows than outflows and over what period? You know after lunch on Thursday till 5 pm??

Definition of positive cash flow

Normal situation where the cash inflows during a period are higher than the cash outflows during the same period

Executive Director of The IOT Group, Mr. Ian Duffell commented:
    “The last three months has seen IOT continue to focus on implementing its Business Plan.”
    “Cost savings have been made. Sales are beginning to be delivered and positive cash flow has begun.
    The business has refocussed on its distribution network and creating profits as opposed to the slow
    and costly approach of developing bespoke technology.”

Oh yes and this little gem

"IOT’s focus on Profitability rather than Revenue"

Seriously had me in hysterics with that one.

The words used in these announcements should be ringing warning bells

"if they rollout to their whole network"

Using total store numbers when it is obvious that it si only signature stores - how many of those ??? Sig stores aree one per large city or population area like the Telstra stores not the telstra mobile dealers on every corner store.

"T-Mobile have agreed to put ROVA in their “signature” stores" That sounds to me like they haven't requested it , haven't ordered it etc etc

BBB photo shows 8 boxes single depth display . 17 stores x 8 boxes . I'll let some of the geniuses on here add that up.

Nigel? Is that his full recent work history?

More typos

Best Buy canada and Canada?? One should be USA - Which one ordered the extra units? Yes above it said 1000 to usa to I guess we can work it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.