IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

I didnt read all the comments, so sorry if this has already been...

1. 259 Posts.
    I didnt read all the comments, so sorry if this has already been said.
    I have been in and sold when they had the "World Release" about 12 months ago with a big count down on their web page, and trying to build hope and excitement but alas it was released via a UK rag mag hours before with a video that didn't show actual footage and get this, not a single flying dildo was sold. I spoke with the IOT team myself and they said 4 weeks for delivery, I remember some sharehsers even purchased some but they were never delivered. I will be honest, i saw my time to exit was at the clock count down and I ran and didn't keep up with IOT after that much but i can say why I exited.
    1. Missed deadline after deadline
    2. Couldn't bring product to market
    3. Legal issues
    4. Watches that went no where
    5. Suppliers that couldn't supply
    6. Max (some idiot from melbourne) who was meant to promote a product and probably sent out 4 tweets
    7. False number's of 50k a week pre-sale with nothing to support it and figures that were never reached.
    So now after all of this, and 10's of millions $$$ spent ( where is anyones guess) they have sales that wont even cover quarterly cash burn. This is why people are negative, well at least a reason I would be.

And this is a review from the nova.

Ruby Rose

· a day ago
    Waste of money, worst drone on the market
    I bought one of these and it continuously keeps crashing into the wall and then flies off. It doesn't work as its meant to. The app keeps crashing and I got frustrated so I smashed the drone against the corner of the kitchen table, and it fixed it. It was then it ten pieces and it flew better as I threw it out the window.

It's a piece of Cr@p
    Last edited by LooseGoose: 21/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.