Sorry GZ....to my knowledge Netanyahu has never said there would...

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Sorry GZ....to my knowledge Netanyahu has never said there would never be a treaty. Maybe I missed it but this is a subject I follow intensely....But I could be wrong......Oil and gas in Golan, if real, are subjects for Israel and Syria to discuss.....Not Palestinians....not their homeland ever.....Off the Gaza coast - you do realise those fields are very far off the Gaza coast. Not saying a deal could not work out - I hope so.....But it would be a small percentage for Palestine....a charitable percentage.....maybe 10% at most.......although in dollar terms that could be significant.....even very significant. See how it goes.....

Actually, the Palestinians, could - if they are smart - grab on to Israeli agriculture skills...and flog their produce to the Middle East.....Plenty of money to be made.....Perhaps even billions of USD once they have established the infrastructure and techniques.....Israel already does to Europe....

The Palestinians have everything to gain, for national dignity, for respect, for self-pride, and for a nation that came from nowhere to be a regional success story. And that would be thanks to their partner. ISRAEL.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.