99L 0.00% 1.0¢ 99 loyalty limited.

2016 Fourth World Cloud Computing Conference hosted by UBM China...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    2016 Fourth World Cloud Computing Conference hosted by UBM China under the guidance of Shanghai Municipal Commission of Information • China Station September 20 at the Shanghai International Convention Center opened on the 21st, announced at the Yunnan Dingding Award Presentation Ceremony 99 i Unlimited brand's innovative strength gains Lai Fu "2015--2016 annual worldwide innovative product Award" on behalf of senior Director Mr. Fan Weijun Li Fu team i stage to accept the trophy.

The Global Cloud Computing Conference was founded in 2008 by UBM Tech in Silicon Valley, one of the "Top 10 Cloud Computing Events in the World". 2016 Fourth Global Cloud Computing Conference • China Station, held at the Shanghai International Convention Center on September 20-22, will connect cloud industry chain manufacturers, opinion leaders and practitioners from all over the world with seminars, summits and exhibitions. Who, to explore technology trends and practical experience.

As the annual Global Cloud Computing Conference • China Station (Cloud Connect China) core activities,"Ding Award" (Top Cloud Connect Awards) to recognize the Year of China made outstanding contributions to the cloud and the innovative collective, individual and products, thereby promoting cloud computing healthy, rapid and orderly development in China, and to boost Chinese enterprises to the world stage.

I Fu Li is a horizontal SaaS platform, integrating many domestic front-line suppliers to help enterprises to HR and suppliers of all interactive processes interspersed in the system which links, so that these processes electronic system quickly completed. HR takes just 60 minutes to learn how to use it and does not need to "bother" your organization's IT department. HR may be used to face all suppliers, employees, processes, etc., select i Fu Li, these parts will have a professional team behind to help HR to solve, and HR can also be obtained from the large data , Employee behavior analysis, and even trend reports, so that next year's work to make improvements and enhancements. Elastic benefits are an innovation in the welfare of employees, and the i-welfare platform is an innovation in elastic welfare.

At the same time, i Fu Lai innovative employee loyalty management as the core, the industry first proposed loyalty credit rating, so that employee loyalty in the system can be quantified, visualization, dynamic presentation, make incentive policies to see evidence, evidence So as to comprehensively enhance employee engagement and staff retention, to help enterprise managers with a systematic tool to enterprise culture and employee incentive concept of a smooth landing, optimize employee loyalty management to convey business concerns. Visible loyalty, is i encourage the incentive platform for employee innovation.

The annual global innovation product award in one fell swoop, is the industry for the i welfare benefits incentive incentives in the concept, technology, solutions, innovation and affirmation, and i will follow the original intention, continue to maintain innovation and new technology Of the persistent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 99L (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.