SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I expect/ can logically see, 9C SP (SAS) is coming next week I...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I expect/ can logically see, 9C SP (SAS) is coming next week I have been following the overall daily and monthly volume. I don't believe in forecasts based off charts.

I believe in upward and downward trends and investor sentiment regardless of public, private, short or long term buyers/ traders. They all count on different (and in fairness financial and impacting) levels sure.

Theres no REAL revenue so sentiment is key- could drop lower hopefully holds at 10C as I hold but a few things are against this speculative ASX (SAS) stock ATM.

With SAS sentiment is key and its being absorbed with lack of key comms from board level. What exactly is going on and why has our timeline been pushed back based on the recent Singapore convention official comms?

The Up- rampers (invested) on this forum seem to forget from launch to testing and proof of concept on any potential Pearl launch is 3 -4 months minimum as seen with the 3 Diamonds launch any new (nano - technology) will have to go through the same compliance (testing/ POC) as this industry expands. Standard I would have though but conveniently neglected. Pushing H's or Q's operating depending on where SAS does the FFP&A buy between 1 & 2 Qtrs.

Does management envisage future capital raises in which we all know de-value the current SP?

Some companies I have invested in previously are transparent on the CR whats going on with SAS? Wheres the plan and options to the investors? I don't mind being presented with option A or B or C, however being left uninformed has me watching SAS carefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.