9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

for those that play the TA game the chart would suggest 3.5 as a...

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    for those that play the TA game the chart would suggest 3.5 as a strong support... with the recent CR being at 3.6 I would say a few big players will attempt to trigger stops and accumulate under the 4 cent mark...

The problem here is we still dont know what to expect regarding revenue streams... one thing is for sure 9spokes is in great form financially..now its time to reveal the true potential... I dont think it would be hard for Adrian to put a projection together via a presentation.. they would know how much on average that SME's would budget for marketing on the APPs provided on the platform...

I have mixed feelings here at times... I think everything looks friggin awesome to date... CR sorted, partnerships strong, chart still bullish... however as some one who owns 2 small business's I understand how much some of these APP's charge for their marketing services...when you consider that partnerships like VISA are taking a cut, not to mention the APP itself, how much is actually left over for 9spokes... thats what i want to know...

I think this is a serious long term hold... however quarterlies showing revenue streams will be the true re-rate.... could also be sever carnage if all 9 spokes is doing is breaking even with little growth to the bank balance....

I still cant help being a trader... I listened to the TA and let go again at 4.3... but to be honest am nervous of being out .... have made some nice coin here at 9SP... if this does revisit the mid 3's, I will be doubling up my original holdings...

The over all market is shaky at present... many analysts are predicting a correction due to a strong bullish trend since the sell of in March due to covid... IT will be up to Adrian to keep this trending and encourage onlookers to keep this bullish... with his back ground he should be well aware of that...

IF I get chance later today I will put up another chart after todays close... for long term holders I would not be concerned about current pull back, its very common... this is still a very bullish stock.... however true encouragement will be understanding the expected revenue, I honestly believe they know roughly what to expect...

there is a current double top at the 4.4cent mark... current up trend needs to stay in its parallel form IMO, would need to finish at least 3.9-4.1 today to be safe for short term trading... will need encouraging news to push past the 4.4cent double top IMO...
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 02/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.