9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

I did some serious homework on the 9 spokes platform...Im not...

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2280
    I did some serious homework on the 9 spokes platform...Im not convinced the revenue is going to be game changing any time soon... plus you have to realize that 9spokes is only getting some sort of 3rd of the cut with the partnerships, for example if your business uses facebook to do some marketing via the 9spokes platform linked to that of VISA, then facebook takes a cut, Visa takes a cut, and then finally 9spokes gets a cut... to have a near $50million market cap one would hope the revenue is going to be game changing considering 9 spokes is already well on its way..

This time round was my 3rd trade... most of the time I have done exceptionally well, however this time I made only 6% as I let go after I did one basic google search... Im sharing this with you as you may want to contact 9spokes and raise your own concerns...

I search on google, "Apps and platforms for business marketing", I also searched "programs for business marketing antics analysis etc"... played with a few other words in the search engines to see what came up...guess what, heaps of them out there and 9spokes was no where to be found... try it yourself... worst thing is I have logged on to 9spokes, even set up a account, yet even my cookies didnt take me there, thats really bad IT work..

IF 9spokes is some sort of guru company in this sector then they should be on the first page if not at the top of the search's... one of my business's relys on google search, I have optimized the SEO's to put me at the top of the page, if I can do that how the hell is 9spokes not achieving that with IT professionals on the pay roll... fair enough they may have VISA and Fundation as some sort of partner, but the company still needs to be marketing for online customers with out the need of their partners.... one of my search's I kept flipping the pages to see if they even would come up, nothing....

Look at some of the recommendations, 9spokes no where?????

People also search for

top marketing apps for small businessbest marketing apps 2019
    best apps for small business
    best apps for advertising
    free digital marketing apps
    mobile marketing application
    s
    small business mobile apps
    best marketing apps 2020

comp.jpg

Wheres 9spokes..???????????? no where to be found... how embarrassing for a company valued at near $50million...

not saying this cant re-rate when revenue figures are exposed... but IMO its tooo risky... the massive CR that was done makes me also dubious, thats a hell of a lot of dilution considering they are about to be making revenue, is the revenue going to be that bad that they needed to raise $10million?

I hope my perception here is wrong for shareholders sake... but Im not impressed that 9spokes doesn't even show up in the search engines...

I would be emailing Adrian and asking what the hell is going on with the lack of 9spokes exposure to every day potential customers... after all there are 100's of thousands SME's on the world wide web, potential to grow your data base would be better than the likes of VISA and Fundation  if marketed correctly... I mean look at the top 10 as shown above that come up first... 9spokes should be focusing on being number one on the google search, perfect the SEO's across all search engines... after all this would offer more revenue and the middle men like VISA dont take a cut..

will continue to watch... no doubt in my mind due to Adrian's background in the stock market game that he may have something up his sleeve to pump the SP for a moment... maybe give some hope to shareholders considering the CR was done recently at 3.6cents... I would beware of the future pump and dump however... ride the wave with a strict target via TA would be my advice...

good luck to you all... dont think there will be a 4th round for me after this research, not impressed...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.