9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

yes I installed it, however I wasn't willing to start spending...

1. 5,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2270
    yes I installed it, however I wasn't willing to start spending the money to see how it performed over all , so in fairness I cant give it a true review..

I was mainly focusing on the marketing links/apps to the 9spokes software as this is the revenue maker for the business....

yes, as with all the other providers of such software they offer in-depth insights to how the business is performing, the over integration via all data information linked to the apps... the point is to see whats working for the buisenss, if I spend $10K a month on facebook is the out come feasible considering the over all interaction and time spend for the revenue received, is the marketing using such Apps worthy... Im not knocking the over all 9Spokes platform and what it offers, simply saying their are others that offer the same if not more... have a look at some of the reviews of the other programs.....

however, again, my main point is, shouldn't 9spokes still be coming up on at least the first page of google when small business's are searching for such software?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.